Electronic Village releases December edition of Top 10 Black Blogs
In September, Electronic Village began compiling a monthly list of Top 10 Black Blogs. According to the Village, Kujichagulia (Self-Determination) is the driving force behind the Top 10 Black Bloggers list. We no longer have to complain when others put together a list of influential bloggers that doesn't contain anyone of African descent. Instead, we create our own dayum list.
The first month the list considered 75 blogs. This month's list tracked 516 sites (Dallas South ranked #89 this month). Black Blog Rankings lean heavily on the Technorati Authority and Rank score for each blog. For more information check the Top 10 Black Blog List in its entirety.
Here are this month's Top 10 Blogs
- Pam Spaulding: Pam's House Blend
- Angel Laws: Concrete Loop
- Fresh Crunkjuice: Crunk & Disorderly
- Natasha E: Young, Black & Fabulous
- La Shawn Barber: La Shawn Barber's Corner
- Oliver Willis: Oliver Willis
- Sokari Ekine: Black Looks
- Steve Spaulding: How To Split An Atom
- Paula Mooney: Paula Mooney’s Tips
- Darla Mack: Darla Mack News & Reviews