In a nod to my favorite magazine (Men’s Health) Jason Johnson gives us 5 easy tips for healthier living.
BY JASON JOHNSON
Living a healthier nutritional lifestyle is all about making gradual changes to your diet and making the right choices.
Here are 5 quick and simple health tips you’ve heard before, but are worth reading again.
1. CHOOSE THIS: Turkey bacon or Canadian bacon
NOT THAT: bacon
2. CHOOSE THIS: Fish, turkey or chicken
NOT THAT: Red Meat
3. CHOOSE THIS: When preparing food, always opt for steamed, grilled, broiled or baked
NOT THAT: fried
4. CHOOSE THIS: Whole grain pasta and brown rice
NOT THAT: White or processed
5. CHOOSE THIS: Low-fat or non-fat salad dressings
NOT THAT: Creamy salad dressings
Until next time.
Stay healthy and stay active,
Jason M. Johnson, ACE-CPT